Thursday, April 2, 2015

what does she obbsess over, exactly?

Well lots, actually.
(No offense if you like Twighlight)
1. THG
My parents had it and I decided to try it for a change, and I finished the first two books in under a week. xD I wanted to see Mocking Jay at Midnight but my parents said no. :P
 2. Harry Potter
I started this series in 4th grade and absolutely loved them!
3. Percy Jackson
My friend kept recommending these to me, so I finally got them and I loved them!
(I literally can't wait till Magnus Chase!!!)
4. Doctor Who
My parents Had always watched this, so one night I sat with them and watched it and I fell in love. :)
....................................................
I hope you enjoyed, and see you soon for more obsessions. xD
the one, the only,
ella elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment